If you do not want to install any software on your server for monitoring, or (what more important) you want to use outside monitoring that works even if your own system is down, you can use this service.
You will be able to track the status of your node, delegation, redelegation, assets and their value.
You can also connect our notification system and receive notifications if your node is down, a delegation/un/redelegation has been received, a new proposal has been created.
Here you can download a snapshot of BitCanna database.
Pruning config: custom, 100 0 10.
Last snapshot: bc_snapshot.tar.gz Height: 11417553 Size: 45,61 Gb
How to use:
1. Download lattest snapshot:
cd .bcna && wget -O bc_snapshot.tar.gz https://snapshot.paranorm.pro/bc_snapshot.tar.gz
2. Extract archive:
tar zxf bc_snapshot.tar.gz
For rapidly bootstrap your node and save space of database you can use our State Sync service.
1. Stop your node. Clear DB data (don't forget to backup your data/priv_validator_state.json if you are runing validator's node):
2. Open your .bcna/config/config.toml, find [statesync] section and fill it with this:
enable = true
rpc_servers = "https://rpc.bcna.paranorm.pro:443,https://rpc.bcna.paranorm.pro:443"
trust_height = 11444000
trust_hash = "5A4619D956B8FBCF6A3758A359E9DA03A51FA571D30A0EE87117F780CCEB8D07"
trust_period = "168h0m0s"
3. Download addrbook.json and place it to .bcna/config/ folder: addrbook.json
curl https://snapshot.paranorm.pro/addrbook.json > ~/.bcna/config/addrbook.json
4. Start your node (if you are runing validator's node, restore priv_validator_state.json before starting).
You can use Paranorm node RPC for seed and peer address to bootstrap your node.